It has given us (or our wallets) hardly any time to recover from the Steam winter sale, and we’re already welcoming a new set of discounts. The Chinese New Year arrives with the support of Valve and a lot of companies to bring us your offers.
With great emphasis on Chinese video games, as is logical due to the origin of the festivities, it is not only Asian companies that have wanted to participate in the new festivity of the number one PC video game store. Starting today, you will be able to find a lot of video games at a knockdown price.
And it’s not just about Chinese games. Big companies like SEGA, Microsoft or Bandai Namco also bring us succulent discounts for some of their most exemplary sagas. Below is a list of the best offers from these huge developers that I have selected for you.
- Halo Infinite (Campaign) for 29.99 euros (previously 59.99 euros).
- Ori and the Will of Wisps for 9.89 euros (previously 29.99 euros).
- Halo: The Master Chief Collection for 15.99 euros (previously 39.99 euros).
- Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition for 6.99 euros (previously 19.99 euros).
- Shin Megami Tensei III Nocturne HD Remaster for 22.49 euros (previously 49.99 euros).
- Bayonetta for 8.98 euros (previously 39.98 euros).
- Persona 5 Royal for 41.99 euros (previously 59.99 euros).
- Yakuza: Like a Dragon for 20.99 euros (previously 59.99 euros).
- The Yakuza Bundle for 16.12 euros (previously 59.97 euros).
- The Yakuza Remastered Collection for 19.92 euros (previously 59.97 euros).
- Vanquish for 4.99 euros (previously 19.99 euros).
- Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown for 14.99 euros (previously 74.99 euros).
- Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker for 4.99 euros (previously for 49.99 euros).
- Restless Soul for 3.74 euros (previously 12.49 euros).
In addition to all these great video game discounts, you can take a look at the great Chinese video game sales on Steam. In addition to that, you have exclusive demos that you will be able to enjoy for a limited time. The offers will last from today until February 1.